The historic Sandalford Wines is located in the heart of the Swan Valley on the banks of the beautiful Swan River, a short 25- minutes drive from the city of Perth
Western Australia's first Surveyor General, John Septimus Roe founded the 40 hectare Estate in 1840, which now includes 22 hectares under vine as well as housing the Winery, hospitality and tourism facilities and administration. He named the property Sandalford after the priory in Berkshire where his father was rector. The Estate formed part of the second land title in all of Western Australia. Today's Sandalford, located on the original property, is one of Western Australia's oldest and largest privately owned wineries.